Help shape the future of NHS immunisation programmes.
If you’re pregnant (or have recently give birth) and live in Lancashire or South Cumbria or if you are the parent/carer of a child aged under 5 from East Lancashire or Blackburn with Darwen, NHS England want to hear your views about vaccinations available to you and/or your children by the NHS.
Take part in the online survey now: https://tinyurl.com/NHSE-LIVE-L-C. The survey will close on Sunday 11 March.
Your answers will help shape the design of these NHS immunisation programmes going forward.
Please share this survey link with your friends, family and colleagues too so that as much insight and feedback as possible can be gathered.
In addition, you are also invited to attend a focus group. You can choose one to attend from each of the topics below and as a thank you for helping out with this research, each attendee will receive a £10 Love 2 Shop high street voucher.
Topic: Childhood vaccinations for under 5s
Open to: Parents/carers of children aged under 5 from East Lancashire or Blackburn with Darwen
- Monday 19 March 2018, 1.30–3pm — The Family Tree Children’s Centre, Tunstill Square, Brierfield, Nelson BB9 5GZ (for SatNav use BB9 5SN)
- Wednesday 21 March 2018, 1.30–3pm — Little Harwood Children’s Centre, Robinson Street, Blackburn BB1 5PE
Topic: Influenza (flu) and pertussis (whooping cough) vaccinations whilst pregnant
Open to: Pregnant women (and those who have given birth in the last 12 months) from anywhere in Lancashire or South Cumbria
- Tuesday 27 March 2018, 1.30–3pm – Venue TBC (Lancaster area)
- Wednesday 28 March 2018, 1.30–3pm – Venue TBC (Central Lancashire area)
- Wednesday 28 March 2018, 6.30–8pm – Venue TBC (Blackpool area)
If you would like to book a place, please contact Laura Harvie on 07584 884 111 or email email@example.com