The Stroke Association has produced a Directory of Services which maps stroke related services across Lancashire and South Cumbria.
The directory allows stroke survivors, their carers and families, health professionals and voluntary sector organisations, to find services, activities and opportunities available for people affected by stroke.
This includes services that will:
- provide local services to help with everyday tasks;
- increase participation in community life and peer support;
- provide useful equipment, advice or information;
- help improve communication skills;
- provide emotional support
- provide family and carer support